Re: licensing query

From: Niall Litchfield <n-litchfield_at_audit-commission.gov.uk>
Date: Fri, 7 Dec 2001 14:12:22 -0000

PARAMETER                                                        VALUE
---------------------------------------------------------------- -----------
---
Partitioning                                                     FALSE
Objects                                                          TRUE
Parallel Server                                                  FALSE
Advanced replication                                             FALSE
Bit-mapped indexes                                               FALSE
Connection multiplexing                                          TRUE
Connection pooling                                               TRUE
Database queuing                                                 FALSE
Incremental backup and recovery                                  FALSE
Instead-of triggers                                              TRUE
Parallel backup and recovery                                     FALSE
Parallel execution                                               FALSE
Parallel load                                                    TRUE
Point-in-time tablespace recovery                                FALSE
Fine-grained access control                                      FALSE
N-Tier authentication/authorization                              TRUE
Function-based indexes                                           FALSE
Plan Stability                                                   FALSE
Online Index Build                                               FALSE
Coalesce Index                                                   FALSE
Managed Standby                                                  FALSE
Materialized view rewrite                                        FALSE
Materialized view warehouse refresh                              FALSE
Database resource manager                                        FALSE
Spatial                                                          FALSE
Visual Information Retrieval                                     FALSE
Export transportable tablespaces                                 FALSE
Transparent Application Failover                                 FALSE
Fast-Start Fault Recovery                                        FALSE
Sample Scan                                                      FALSE
Duplexed backups                                                 FALSE
Java                                                             FALSE
OLAP Window Functions                                            FALSE

33 rows selected.

what are you doing up at this time?

Upon further thinking I'm assuming that because a materialized view is effectively `a snapshot and standard edition is supposed to deal with the multiple small shops scenario perhaps the snapshot functionality only is available.

--
Niall Litchfield
Oracle DBA