Oracle 817 on Netware, when ?

From: Jarek Palka <jarek_at_kamsoft.com.pl>
Date: Fri, 07 Dec 2001 10:55:15 +0100

Anyone knows ? When Oracle 8.1.7 will be available on Novell Netware platform ? I found this on Metalink from Oracle Support: "Currently we are porting the Oracle 8.1.7 for Netware and plan to release it by Sept/Oct"
Now it's December, but it doesn't seem this plan to realize ...

Jaroslaw Palka <jarek_at_kamsoft.com.pl> P.I.KAMSOFT, Katowice