big difference in start checkpoint and end checkpoint

From: WK Yeoh <cwy006_at_motorola.com>
Date: Fri, 7 Dec 2001 15:36:30 +0800

Hi,

I collected statistics fro one of my database and found out that the difference between background checkpoints comp and background checkpoints star is very huge, about 8 over thousand. I have enlarged the redo log files and the difference is still very huge. What can I do next to further improve it? Please advise.

Rgds,
Wk Received on Fri Dec 07 2001 - 01:36:30 CST