Re: Upgrade to 8.1.7 or 9i

From: Van Messner <vmessner_at_bestweb.net>
Date: Thu, 6 Dec 2001 17:24:04 -0500

We've had some real problems with jobs and queuing with 9i on Solaris. The 9.0.1.2 patch was supposed to fix these things but there are still some difficulties. If you go with 9i do some testing first to see what you think. Particularly if you're going to be doing much with advanced replication.

Van