Audit of connection Internal on W2K, NT for Oracle 8.1.7

From: Marek <terminator1_at_seznam.cz>
Date: 6 Dec 2001 04:47:32 -0800

Does anybody knows where are logged logs for connection internal on Windows 2000 or NT for Oracle 8.1.7. I know there is a log in Appevent.evt in windows but i want to know if it is audited in audit trail of Oracle, in table sys.aud$. Under windows, I have no directory in C:/Oracle/ora81/RDBMS/Audit as in UNIX. I havent found any *.aud files. Directory audit doesn't exist in my instalation.

Thanks Marek Received on Thu Dec 06 2001 - 06:47:32 CST