Another question for exp-00002

From: xo55ox <xo55ox_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 5 Dec 2001 18:44:22 -0800

Hi,

I understood that my needed .dmp file was probably flushed/corrupted after a 2nd export process ran half way and overlay the .dmp file when it encountered exp-00002.

But with a full size .dmp file still sitting around, is my file really got written over half way/corrupted? And is there any way to salvage the .dmp with this full size file?

thanks. Received on Wed Dec 05 2001 - 20:44:22 CST