Trace Stored Procedures

From: Sunny Singh <sunny313_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 5 Dec 2001 15:50:39 -0800

Can somebody tell how to find out what stored procedures the application called. I need the list of stored procedures which were invoked from the application. Is turning sql_trace=true a good option for this case? Or, can I set an "event" before I run the application?

Pl help.

Thanks. Received on Wed Dec 05 2001 - 17:50:39 CST