Re: I'm not able to find the catrman.sql

From: Howard J. Rogers <dba_at_hjrdba.com>
Date: Thu, 6 Dec 2001 06:38:46 +1100

Incidentally, I meant to mention that the *reason* for this was that RMAN in 8.0 worked with various packages which were built into the kernel in 8i. That also made it possible to perform recoveries in the NOmount stage, not just in the MOUNT stage.

Regards
HJR

--
Resources for Oracle: http://www.hjrdba.com