Re: ORA-01631, and table is not full, is this an index problem?

From: TurkBear <jgreco1_at_mn.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 05 Dec 2001 13:30:54 -0600

The free blocks and the maxextents are not related ( at least not in your situation)

It is not clear from your initial posting,or your followup, what the MAXEXTENTS for that table is... The error is specific to the # of your extents not their size....As it states, if your maxextents is at the max allowed for your system then the only solution is to rebuild the table with new parameters...