Looking for Oracle 8.0.5 for Linux

From: John Sinclair <skipsinclair_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 5 Dec 2001 05:05:18 -0800

I know it's been desupported, and that's probably why I can't find it for download anywhere....

I need to do some work on transitioning an application from Oracle 8.0.5 to 8.1.7. One of the test cases I need is Oracle on Linux. I can't seem to find my d*mn copy of 8.0.5 for linux anywhere. Anyone have one or know of a link to one that I can grab? I'm willing to pay S/H, and a small duplication fee for your efforts.

Thanks!

-Skip Sinclair
MSPCA, Boston, MA Received on Wed Dec 05 2001 - 07:05:18 CST