Re: How to duplicate an opened database every night ?

From: Thep SYKHEO <thep.sykheo_at_ondeo-degremont.com>
Date: 5 Dec 2001 01:58:52 -0800

The goal of my question is to create secondary database for datawarehouse requests that penalize our production database. I would like to create this new database on a small server because we have got it already. So I could not use the mirrored logical volume.

Regarding Shareplex, this soft seem to be too expensive for us.

I would like to try a standby database, do you know if I can open the 2 instances in the same time ? Received on Wed Dec 05 2001 - 03:58:52 CST