Please help: Install Oracle 9i Enterprise on Windows 2000

From: Bin Liang <bin-liang_at_uiowa.edu>
Date: 4 Dec 2001 19:28:04 -0800

Oracle Gurus,

I downloaded Oracle 9i Enterprise for NT from technet.oracle.com. Followed the instrusts on
http://cisnet.baruch.cuny.edu/holowczak/oracle/install/9i/ , I unzipped the three files to Disk1, Disk2 and Disk3 directories. When I double-clicked the setup.exe in the Disk1, a sand clock appeared for less than a second then nothing else happened.

I rebooted and tried again and again. All the same. Please give me some advices. Thanks in advance.

Some info about my PC

HP P4,
RAM 256m
dual boot system with Windows ME
O/S: Windows 2000 Pro in drive D, free space 15G

Bin Received on Tue Dec 04 2001 - 21:28:04 CST