Exp-00002

From: xo55ox <xo55ox_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 4 Dec 2001 17:53:40 -0800

Hi,

I am encountering exp-00002 during an full export. The export process was accidentially overlaying an existing .dmp file which I need. From the log file, it recorded that the error terminated the process after it exported some of the user tables.

Now, the questions I have are whether that .dmp file got written over by the 2nd export process? Or did it get written over half way? Can I still use it for an import? And is there anyway to fix the .dmp file if it got written half way?

Thanks in advance. Received on Tue Dec 04 2001 - 19:53:40 CST