Help, feedback on Oracle simulator CD's.

From: Sam Talebbeik <sam777t_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 4 Dec 2001 12:34:31 -0800

Folks,

What are your experiences with the Oracle Simulator CD training packs . Does it really provide "real world scenarios" to train Junior DBA's. We are thinking about buying it to train junior DBA's and teach them real world experiences but we are not sure if the content is mostly theory or practical.

Here is the link for the product:
http://education.oracle.com/new_desc/73073.html

Any feedback will be greatly appreciated.

   Regards,
   Sam Received on Tue Dec 04 2001 - 14:34:31 CST