Question on installing oracle interMedia Web agent

From: Jeff <zheli2001_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 4 Dec 2001 06:55:50 -0800

Hi,

 My company is trying to insatll oracle interMedia Web agent for IIS server. We have two server machines, Server1 and Server2. Server1 has windows 2000 and Oracle(8.1.7) server. On server2 I have NT, IIS 4.0 server, and oracle client.

 Here is my questions:

  1. I just could download the interMedia Web Agent 8.1.5.4.1. Does works for oracle8.1.7?
  2. On which machine I need install it? Server1 or server2?

I assume it should be installed on the Oracle server. So I installed it on server1. And then I shared the <oralce home> directory on server1 (D:\oracle8i\ora81) and then maped it to server2 (H:). And then I did the IIS config with the Web Agent and added the file "H:\ora81\ord\web\bin\wsciis81.dll" to ISAPI filter of the desired web server. The problem was that the status of the filter was always "not loaded". I checked all the permessions and no  problem with that. I couldn't figured out why the file couldn't loaded.

It is an urgent question. I really appreciate for any help.

Jeff Received on Tue Dec 04 2001 - 08:55:50 CST