Connect internal Problem, please help

From: SALL <ssall_at_pamorimali.org>
Date: 4 Dec 2001 05:09:29 -0800

We are tring to connect under svrmgr with internal/oracle but we allways receive the following message: ORA-01031 Not enough privilege.

So ze try to put the DBA_AUTORIZATION key in regedit but we still have the problem. Do you have an idea to solve that ?

Thank You.

Also, is it possible to change the password of the user internal ? Received on Tue Dec 04 2001 - 07:09:29 CST