How can I find out what's filling up my rollback segment?

From: Stan Brown <stanb_at_panix.com>
Date: 3 Dec 2001 08:56:00 -0500

I was running a long runing task on my 7.3.4.5 instance when it died due to lack of space in the rollback segment. Now what's interesting is that this task used to work, and as far as I know it was the only thing acessing the instance at the time. So I took a look at the usage in the tablespcae. here is what I found:

TSPACE TOT_MB ORA_BLKS TOT_USED PCT_USED --------------- ---------- ---------- ---------- ----------

RBS                    500      64000      40400      63.13

So, what query can I run to figure out what objects exist in the rollback tablespcae?

neither liberty nor safety."
						-- Benjamin Franklin