where is OTN gone?

From: Cristian Veronesi <c.veronesi_at_crpa.it>
Date: Mon, 03 Dec 2001 12:13:10 +0100

I'm back to office after some days of vacation and I'm noticing that OTN main page is now (Mon Dec 3 12:06:09 CET) almost identical to the marketing-oriented home page at www.oracle.com. Have I missed something? How can I access the OTN resources?

Best regards, Cristian

--
Cristian Veronesi ><((((º> http://www.crpa.it

There are no good wars, with the following exceptions: The American
Revolution, World War II, and the Star Wars Trilogy. (Bart Simpson)