Re: SQLLDR

From: Chen Zhao <czhao_at_cs.helsinki.fi>
Date: Sat, 1 Dec 2001 23:29:28 +0200

"Craig Ballingall" <craig.ballingall_at_talk21nospam.com> wrote in message news:3c091dd6_1_at_mk-nntp-1.news.uk.worldonline.com...
> Hi all
>
> I have a batch prossing system based on 8.1.6.2.0 and I am having trouble
> with SQLLDR. The control file has 3 sectiojns to it with where clauses to
> define with table the data is loaded into depending on a key in the
record.
> We are now getting some duplicates where we shouldnt and the PK bins the
> second record as it should but the second section of data appears to load
> twice.

I once used SQLLDR to load some data to a table , there is trigger to insert some unique sequence number in the column before row insert for each row. However, if I use SQLLDR DIRECT=y then the trigger won't work. But if I use 'normal ' SQLLDR with DIRECT=y, it goes normally.

Hope this helps.

-chen zhao Received on Sat Dec 01 2001 - 15:29:28 CST