Re: Help: JDBC: Connection refused (BUF='HPUX Error: 12: Not enough space')

From: ECStahl <ecstahl_at_aol.com>
Date: 01 Dec 2001 18:17:02 GMT

I am an HP-UX sysadmin who knows enough Oracle to be dangerous :-))

No need to crash dump your system in this case. Refer to my last posting under this thread.

Problem is most likely a swap or full/fragmented global address space issue.

Are you sure that your Oracle install is compiled for 64-bit?

Eric Stahl