developer 6.0

From: Johannes Wilhelm <x15_at_aixterm8.urz.uni-heidelberg.de>
Date: 30 Nov 2001 08:12:38 GMT

Hallo Forms Gurus,

I have problems to find out, how to set defaults in Forms runtime specially:

    default database to connect
    default search path for forms and subforms     default start directory

Is there a global solution on different operating systems? At this moment I need a solution for Win 2000.

Thanks in advance

Johannes Wilhelm Received on Fri Nov 30 2001 - 02:12:38 CST