How much disk space is required for 9i?

From: Calvin Crumrine <Calvin_Crumrine_at_dced.state.ak.us>
Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2001 14:49:36 -0900

I'm setting up an 8i server now & was shocked to find the system files grew from approx. 150MB on our 7.3 server to over 700MB. I'd like enough free space in the partition to accommodate a future upgrade to 9i. How much disk space will that require? (Note: I'm not talking about the system tablespace, only about the system files which we put into the OS partition. The tablespaces go in different partitions.)

Platform is Win2K if that makes any significant difference.

Thanks. Received on Thu Nov 29 2001 - 17:49:36 CST