Re: enable row movement for partition tables

From: Connor McDonald <connor_mcdonald_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2001 19:04:30 -0000

One rather obtuse one is that parallel dml on a bitmap index where row movement is allowed can freeze or crash with ORA-00600. In terms of performance, because its a delete/insert you could imagine it so be somethin akin to updating index keys.

What is most important is that you test it with your config to get the answers you need.

hth
connor