Re: Object Orientation question

From: Thomas Kyte <tkyte_at_us.oracle.com>
Date: 29 Nov 2001 10:07:10 -0800

In article <FE1D4B4932ACD9AE.D6BB6E2EEEB1D468.7C04B0EB182458EC_at_lp.airnews.net>, "D" says...

>Hi Koert,
>
>Actually, no, your answer doesn't help at all but it made for entertaining
>reading and had a couple of good points. :)
>
>True, C++ compilers run through a bunch of "C" files. (I can see it on a
>step through) And I agree that there are 'probably' not any OO Assemblers.
>(that would ultimately be pointless, I think.) Where does that leave us? I
>should probably direct the question to a C++ group since it is a chicken/egg
>sort of question.

and then there is the question "where is that object oriented intel/sparc/risc CPU", they all pretty much do simply "push", "pop", "add", "sub", "shift"

No polymorphism or inheritance on those CPU's yet ;)

btw: Oracle is Object Relational -- not OO....