From: Chris Boyle <cboyle_at_no.spam.hargray.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2001 11:05:44 -0500

I have been asked to find out if anyone has loaded Designer 60 on Tru64 Cluster running Oracle EE 9i R9.0.1 with RAC. Is it possible? If so, what are we going to encounter that won't be mentioned in the documentation? The installation of the RDBMS in this configuration was not covered as thoroughly as it might have been so we are a bit leery. If not 6, what about 6i? We are in the midst of a large project and did not want to migrate before we had a chance to thoroughly test 6i (even though 6.0 support stops at the end of the year). I have read a lot of horror stories about the migration and we hope to avoid it until the project is in production next year Received on Thu Nov 29 2001 - 10:05:44 CST