User experiences on DW query runtimes

From: James Williams <willjamu_at_mindspring.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2001 12:15:08 GMT

I have create a new datawarehouse. We have a couple of queries that access 150 million row fact tables against diminsion tables. I don't think one hour run time is unreasonable.

Anybody established any types of SLA's one data warehousing.

If the user needs quicker response we can always do MVIEW's. Received on Thu Nov 29 2001 - 06:15:08 CST