Anybody out there using Oracle ERP in small to medium size company?

From: Karen Cole <karcole_at_nortelnetworks.com>
Date: 28 Nov 2001 13:21:00 -0800

We are currently evaluating ERP Products, including Oracle. We want to communicate with any people out there currently using Oracle ERP in a small to medium size company in MA, RI, NH, CT, Southern VT or Southern ME. For next couple of years, we're probably a 150 to 200 million. However, if you are below or even double the size, I'd like to communicate with you.

Please respond. Received on Wed Nov 28 2001 - 15:21:00 CST