Re: HELP ME!!! Problem connecting to server on laptop

From: koert54 <koert54_at_nospam.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2001 18:06:57 GMT

If you have Oracle exams next week and don't have a clue what's going on with your little connectivity problem ... you're in for a big surprise ...
I hope you're a university student who happens to be forced into an Oracle course and in the great belgian student tradition 'party'd on' whole semester on the plum wave of Palm, Primus and Hoegaarden - this my friend, is your only valid excuse for asking a question like that ! :-)