RAW device on Software Raid?

From: Steven Pannell <steven.pannell_at_gmx.net>
Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2001 17:32:08 +0100

Hi all,

I have set up a software raid on solaris and am attempting to install an Oracle RAW device. Is this possible or do I need a hardware Raid?. At the moment it's just not working, I get the error skgfrcre: file exists when attempting to create the RAW device.

Thanks in advance,
Steve. Received on Wed Nov 28 2001 - 10:32:08 CST