HELP, PL/SQL: Determination of Functions & Procedures using SQL

From: Salto <Salto_at_uswest.net>
Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2001 06:31:03 -0700

(Cross posts)

I have a requirement to determine the functions, procedures and their dependencies
in a large number of PL/SQL packages.

Queries to the tables: all_objects, all_arguments and all_dependencies returns most of this information.

The problem is that many functions and procedures that I can see reading the text
returned from all_source is not in the tables listed above. I have tried the dba and
user tables also without any additional information being returned.

I cannot use all_source since I do not want to wade through all of this stuff.

Does anyone know why I cannot see all of the functions,packages and dependencies
in a PL/SQL package body using the oracle tables? Received on Wed Nov 28 2001 - 07:31:03 CST