Re: Oracle 9i and PublicRollback Segment

From: Howard J. Rogers <dba_at_hjrdba.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2001 23:06:47 +1100

Sorry -should have added that 'undo_management' just says you want to use the new feature. The parameter to specify which tablespace is actually to be used for automatic undo is 'undo_tablespace'.

Should perhaps have also mentioned that you can't just point that last parameter at any old tablespace: you have to 'create undo tablespace blah....' to create the right sort of tablespace to start with.

Regards
HJR

--
Resources for Oracle: http://www.hjrdba.com