PLSQL function

From: Jon <jzuazoa_at_nexo.es>
Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2001 10:16:02 +0100

Hi,

I like to know if it is posible to create a new function so that I could pass to it some numeric variables and on the other hand a string variable that contains a formula doing some calculations with the numeric variables I have also passed to the function. The contect of the string variable could look like this "+ cost - vat + net_change". So the question is if it could be posible, using PLSQL, to evalute the content of the variable with the formula and give me back the result of apliying the formula to the numeric values.

Thanks for you help Received on Wed Nov 28 2001 - 03:16:02 CST