External procedures

From: Patryk <ppalasz_at_infotrans.pl>
Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2001 08:56:39 +0100

Hi,
I have problem with access to .dll. I got error ORA-28575, but solutions from documentation (start and configuration listener) have no effect. Frankly speaking I can not see relation between configuration listener and registering library (create or replace library...) and function from library (create or replace function .. as library ... name..).

If You have any experience I would be grateful for help.

OS: Win2000, Oracle 8.1.7., dll written in Delphi but function declared with stdcall Received on Wed Nov 28 2001 - 01:56:39 CST