run_product error

From: Lionell <pgvh_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2001 20:16:05 GMT

hello,

While generating a menu with designer, I get this error message : Compiling OVERZNIETINGAANVR menu item in REPORTS menu... Compilation error on OVERZNIETINGAANVR menu item in REPORTS menu: PL/SQL ERROR 307 at line 1, column 1
too many declarations of 'RUN_PRODUCT' match this call PL/SQL ERROR 0 at line 1, column 1
Statement ignored
These are my settings by Run_Product:
RUN_PRODUCT ( GRAPHICS, '',SYNCHRONOUS,RUNTIME,FILESYSTEM,'',''); RUN_PRODUCT ( REPORTS, '',SYNCHRONOUS,RUNTIME,FILESYSTEM,'',''); Could you help me with this
.
Thanks in Advance.
Lionell
Please mail me the solutions

lionell_at_chello.nl Received on Tue Nov 27 2001 - 14:16:05 CST