clntsh not found

From: Norman Dunbar <Norman.Dunbar_at_lfs.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2001 17:24:16 -0000

I think (not sure though) that you need either :

LD_LIBRARY_PATH or
SHMEM_LIB set to include $ORACLE_HOME/lib

At least that's what my HPUX server needs to find it.

Regards,
Norman.

Norman Dunbar			EMail:	Norman.Dunbar_at_LFS.co.uk
Database/Unix administrator	Phone:	0113 289 6265
				Fax:	0113 289 3146
Lynx Financial Systems Ltd.	URL:	http://www.Lynx-FS.com