Re: SQL Plus tells me it has deleted the row, but it hasn't?

From: Andy <as.no.spam.stedat_at_gmx.net>
Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2001 14:17:12 GMT

Sorry, but I think you are wrong. If typing exit on the sqlplus command line an implicit commit is done. So the changes are commited. I assume there is a cache used in the servlet, that contains the deleted row. This follows from the fact that querying with sqlplus after exit and reconnect the row is gone but using the servlet (what servlet?) the row is still there.

Regards
Andy