9i books: Question for Tom Kyte and Jonathan Lewis

From: Mathew <sheemat_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 27 Nov 2001 05:57:23 -0800

Are you guys planning to re-writing your much acclaimed books shortly to incorporate 9i features?

(Sorry about rather selfish post, but I was planning to buy a personal copy of these, but would wait if you are planning any new releases shortly -- You see I am saving money to buy these books in this tough times... );

Regards & Respects
Mathew Received on Tue Nov 27 2001 - 07:57:23 CST