Invalid Date/Time Format

From: Ian Coullie <asssys_at_iafrica.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2001 05:42:18 +0200

Enviroment: Delphi 5 with BDE 5.01
I have existing applications that are functioning with OBDC connections to Informix on unix tables.
The customer is converting to Oracle on Unix. I have been asked to convert my applications.
I have installed the Oracle client. The Oracle tables are vers. 8.1.7. On some tables, In the Delphi database explorer, when viewing data I receive a Oracle ODBC error
"Incorrect date/time format". As I am not yet connected to any Delphi objects at this stage and I am
only viewing the data It seems like a BDE error. I can view the data in MSAccess using the ODBC driver. All the
date/time fields in the tables are configured as Timestamp fields. Could anyone offer advice.
Thanks in aniticipation - Ian Coullie. Received on Mon Nov 26 2001 - 21:42:18 CST