How Can I view Blob Images in Oracle Database

From: FaheemRao <faheemrao_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 26 Nov 2001 18:10:45 -0800

Hi All ,

I am looking for a SQL editor or Tool through which I can view the Blob Images stored in Oracle Database.
SQLPlus and SQL worksheet does not support Blob. I want to view actuall stored images in Blob Column ,not want to see their binary form.
Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Faheem Received on Mon Nov 26 2001 - 20:10:45 CST