Re: Setting sort_area_size for another session

From: Jim Kennedy <kennedy-family_at_home.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2001 18:53:15 GMT

Not that I know of. Maybe get them to buy the extra RAM or fix the bad sql. They should be willing to fix the problem; it is unlikely they actually know it is a problem and you would be doing them a massive favor to tell them where the problem is. If they act defensive then bump the problem up the chain. Although good customer service organizations will listen nicely and help to fix it.
Jim