Heavy I/O on Index File System

From: Ziauddin G. Ahmed <ziasha_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 26 Nov 2001 04:20:33 -0800

We have HP-UX running on HP K-class machine and we are using ORACLE 7.3.4 but during last period we have found that the disk utilization getting busy all the time reaching 100% (I used glance to see that)and this is only for INDEX filesystem and specially while reading, so is there any way to solve this problem?

Thanks in advance...

Zia Received on Mon Nov 26 2001 - 06:20:33 CST