Re: VTK-1000: with a new twist

From: Justin Redus <mazrim_at_onebox.com>
Date: 23 Nov 2001 03:43:31 -0800

> Most likely you didn't use the Oracle Enterprise Manager Configuration
> Assistant to create an OEM repository in a database. In that case, the
> Management Server will not start.
>
> Hth
>
> Sybrand Bakker, Senior Oracle DBA

Thank you for the suggestion, I went into the EM config assistant to double check that my repository was created right.

The Repository connection information was set to Lance
***
***
tsnyder:1521:new

Where Tsnyder is the box that has my oracle database. New is the name of the database.

--
On a whim I changed it to

jredus:1521:new

Where jredus is the box that Enterprise manager is installed as well
as the client software, restarted everything and have the same problem
as before.

Just for future reference which one is it suppose to be?  The server
with the database or the client/ent manager box?

--

Regardless neither fixes my problem so im still in need of help on the
main issue!

Thanks guys,

Justin