Java DBMS Benchmarking

From: Puneet Agarwal <NOSPAM__puneetagarwal_at_india.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Nov 2001 22:34:24 +0530

I want to develop a benchmark for a dbms accessed through standard jdbc compliant drivers for java so that I can demonstrate the performance of my pure java database server as compared to other options available. I am presently studying TPC benchmarks specifications and planning to implement the benchmarks. I want to know if i am heading in the right direction. Please suggest any other better way throught which I can clearly and undoubtedly demonstrate my database servers performance as well as allow my clients to be able to see it for themselves.

If somebody can refer me a resource where i can find tpc benchmarks already implemented, I will be grateful.

Thanks
Puneet Received on Thu Nov 22 2001 - 11:04:24 CST