Re: Problem running multiple 8i databases

From: Jim Kennedy <kennedy-family_at_home.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Nov 2001 16:19:59 GMT

You don't have enough memory. Either increase your ram or decrease the amount of ram Oracle is using (init.ora parameters see documentation). You might consider using different schemas instead of running multiple instances (databases). That will probably accomplish what you want and not use a lot of disk space and ram.
Jim