USE_ISM Solaris Bugs

From: Stephan Bressler <stephan.bressler_at_pdb.sbs.de>
Date: Thu, 22 Nov 2001 08:53:15 +0100

Hi,

we run a lot of big databases on solaris (2.6 and 2.7). On some DBs use_ism=false, for there were bugs in some solaris releases causing block corruptions.
But, we need to use this functionality because on some system we end up with
>50%sys.

Does anybody know, which solaris releases have bugs in this area? One which hardware?
Or any link to such information?

TIA
Stephan Bressler Received on Thu Nov 22 2001 - 01:53:15 CST