WebDB and Windows 2000

From: Alejandro <aleangelico_at_bigfoot.com>
Date: 21 Nov 2001 14:22:46 -0800

Hi everybody!

I upgraded a Oracle 8.1.6 with WebDB 2.2.0.0.5 in a Windows NT 4 to Windows 2000 server.
It worked fine, but I'm having problems retrieving the WebDB pages with IE 5.
The problem is that sometimes the page never appear and I need to refresh several times or do a Back and repeat the link.

It worked fine in Windows NT 4.

It's the only solution upgrade to Portal? I really don't want to upgrade to Portal because I have to buy the product ($$$!) and I heared that it needs a lot of resources.

Do anybody have an idea?.

Regards Received on Wed Nov 21 2001 - 16:22:46 CST