oracle online tutorial testing

From: lp <lloydp_at_pacbell.net>
Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2001 21:01:32 GMT

hi all,

i'm working on a graduate field study project evaluating Oramasters online tutorials for oracle database administrators. I am seeking participants with some dba knowledge to help evaluate a sample tutorial.

it should only take a little time to check out the tutorial. participation is completely voluntary, but i'd really appreciate any help.

instructions are below.

regards.lloyd

Instructions -

  1. Complete the consent form:

http://userwww.sfsu.edu/~lpollock/oltconsent.html

Click "I agree to participate" - an alert box will appear. Click "ok" to cancel the alert box

2. click "Start Evaluation"
This will launch a new window containing the first screen of the Online Tutorial (OLT). The existing window will still contain the evaluation form that consists of several selection-type questions and 3 text entry areas. Use the text areas of the form for specific comments on the tutorial as you go through.

3. The Tutorial consists of five areas Objectives, Background, Tutorial, Quiz and Tips. The link for each area is provided on the menu on the left and you should go through each of these areas. If you chose "Home", it will take you to the Oramasters web site. For purposes of this evaluation, we do not need to go to the home page.
(Please select "Free Demo-Online Tutorials" located at the bottom-left of the home page to get back to the tutorial.)

4. when you complete the tutorial, finish answering the questions on the evaluation form and click "Submit my Feedback". An alert box will tell you that you are through. The form will use sendmail to send your results to me.

Additional Notes:
1. The tutorials use flash. You must have a flash player on your browser. 2. All results are currently sent to me via a mailto. You may receive a warning about sending an email. Please allow it.

thanks again.lloyd Received on Wed Nov 21 2001 - 15:01:32 CST