Re: Is it possible to anchor to a user-defined record element?

From: John Peterson <johnp_at_azstarnet.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2001 13:43:12 -0700

I should have been more clear: I'm wondering if this can be done withOUT having to create an instance of the type? Furthermore, what I really want to do is have this as part of a PL/SQL table:

declare

   type typView is record (Name varchar2(255));    type typtabListView is table of typView index by binary_integer;    tabListView typtabListView;

   sNameView <-- How to anchor to the Name attribute? begin

   null;
end;