install issue

From: Ben.Altman <ben_altman_at_deadspam.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2001 14:40:36 -0500

Hello,

I am trying to install on Windows Me Oracle Personal Edition 8i, but at the very beginning get the following error "Invalid staging area. There are no top level components for Windows 95 available for install from this staging area. [OK]". It is being installed on a 1.2Ghz Athlon 32Gb HD (only one partition) and 128Mb RAM.

I imagine there is something very basic I am missing here to get it going. Any help would be appreciated.

regards,
Ben Received on Wed Nov 21 2001 - 13:40:36 CST