Re: Archive Log

From: Alistair <alistair.thomson_at_sphinxcst.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2001 15:59:30 -0000

Hi

You need to modify the init.ora files for each instance and perform the following for each instance:

svrmgr> shutdown immediate
svrmgr> startup mount
svrmgr> alter database archivelog;
svrmgr> alter system archivel log start;
svrmgr> alter database open;

Check the status by typing

svrmgr> archive log list

Hope it helps.